Payment Options for Canadians
When it comes to deciding how to make a deposit or cash out your winnings at an online casino, the option you select is almost as important as the casino itself! Fortunately, we only recommend the best casinos in Canada that offer a wide variety of banking options designed to suit everyone. These banking options are also safe, secure and trusted, so you can make a deposit and complete a withdrawal with complete peace of mind. There’s no need to worry about your money when you play at a casino we suggest, and finding out which payment mechanism will work for you has also been made simple. We explain more about the most popular options and tell you how credit and debit card payments work, what transacting via an eWallet entails, and how you can sign up for a trusted online banking service. Staying safe online should always be your number one priority, and the banking mechanisms we’ve highlighted will ensure you enjoy hassle-free transactions, and that your personal and banking details are never compromised. Take a look at how you can make a deposit at Canada’s top online casinos, and what options are available for withdrawal, and enjoy real money gaming with confidence.
Recommended Payment Options
Depositing money or withdrawing your winnings at any one of our Canadian online casinos can be accomplished with ease and through the use of debit cards, credit cards, e-wallets, online vouchers and direct bank transfers. The following deposit/withdrawal methods come highly recommended:
- MasterCard: Offering both debit cards and credit cards, MasterCard is one of the most commonly used means of making deposits and withdrawals and is known for its speed and reliance.
- Visa: Also available as both credit and debit cards, Visa is the number one banking method, outdoing MasterCard, but just a bit. Visa can be issued to initiate both deposits and withdrawals.
- Neteller: As one the leading online casino e-wallets, Neteller is highly regarded for its safety, security and use on an international scale. This e-wallet can be funded via your bank account or a credit card or debit card. You can also have your winnings transferred from your Neteller account to your bank account.
- PayPal: Up there with the Neteller brand, PayPal enjoys great popularity and is the most accepted e-wallet by banks around the world. Opening an account is very easy and all that’s required to receive a payment is your email address.
- Skrill: This e-wallet is pretty much on par with the likes of PayPal and Neteller and is a great alternative to these two.
- Paysafecard: This is an online voucher system that works in conjunction with land based establishments. Their online site provides stores of purchase and you can then select set amounts to load and use to make deposits. This one is ideal for travelling too.