Online Instant Banking at Casinos
When you’re playing at one of our recommended sites, having a great time and winning big, the last thing you’ll want to spend too much time on is deposits and withdrawals. You need to know you can take care of all your transactions quickly and safely, so that you can focus on the games you want to play. We bring you guidelines to help you choose the option that suits you most, and online instant banking is one of the most popular choices in Canada.
How Does it Work?
Online instant banking is also known as Direct Banking, and each specific service provider has its own name. You can activate this service at your own bank, which will allow you to transfer funds from your account to any other account (including the casino’s) at the same financial institution. You do need to pay for this service, but it is still one of the most economical ways to move money around.
Independent companies have also been established to provide players with this online casino payment mechanism, and Citadel is one of the best examples. This type of online instant banking is not limited to one facility; it allows for safe transfers from your bank account to any other one in the world.
In cases like Citadel, the service provider is connected to hundreds of trusted and respected banks. Essentially, it issues reliable eCheques, but with this online casino payment mechanism, transfers are processed much faster than with conventional eCheques. Whichever product you are using, all you need to do is make your way over to the cashier interface and choose the appropriate option from the Deposit menu.
You’ll be prompted to choose your financial establishment, and then will be directed to a page where you can enter your login details, access your account, and say how much money you want to deposit. After you have checked all the details and confirmed the payment, your funds will be available for playing almost immediately.
Making withdrawals is also possible, although this depends on the particular casino and online instant banking product you are using. If you are doing this, choose the Withdrawal option from the cashier interface and then follow the same prompts. These requests take a little longer to process, but you should still be able to access your funds before long.
What are the Advantages?
- This might be the safest online casino payment mechanism in Canada, because you don’t give any details to third parties and benefit from all the security measures of an established financial institution.
- You do not need to have a credit account to use these systems, so it’s a very helpful option for players with poor credit scores.
- You can make withdrawals as well as deposits this way.
- Transaction fees are very competitive.
- You don’t need to set up any other accounts. If you do need to activate the service with your own bank, it is done very quickly.
What are the Disadvantages?
- The only drawback we could see here is that you might not be able to make withdrawals this way, and might need to choose a second trusted product when you want to cash your winnings out.
When it comes to the safest online casino payment mechanism in Canada, we have to say that instant banking is a strong contender, and it’s available at just about every top site too. Add to that its total convenience, and it’s easy to see why so many players choose to transact this way. If this sounds like the right system for you, try it at one of our trusted sites now.