What is PayPal?
For players choosing between different deposit and withdrawal methods at online casinos, PayPal is a very good option. PayPal allows its users to make payments online from almost any location, any currency and in any language. It can be used for payments to a retailer or service provider, but also for person to person financial transactions. PayPal defines itself as being faster and safer than any other online payment method. It’s also incredibly easy to use, which is why it has come to dominate the online payment methods in many countries. PayPal allows players at online Casinos to deposit funds into their Casino accounts and withdraw their winnings back into their PayPal accounts.
How does it Work?
There are two ways in which you can use PayPal to make a deposit at an online Casino. You can either top up your PayPal account and use this balance to fund your online Casino account; or you can link a bank account or credit card to your PayPal account and use this fund your Casino account. If using the latter, although PayPal will be drawing money from your bank or credit card, it won’t be passing on any of these details to the online Casino. Withdrawing your funds from an online Casino with PayPal is just as simple as depositing them. Simply instruct the online Casino that you would like to withdraw your winnings and you will be notified via email when your PayPal account has received the payment. If you log in you will see your new balance and transfer the funds to your bank account or direct them anywhere you like. You can view a statement of all of your PayPal transactions on the PayPal website to keep an eye on your budget.
What are the Advantages?
- PayPal won’t share you banking or credit card information with the online Casino
- PayPal can be used at almost all online Casinos in addition to millions of online retailers around the world.
- Some online and mobile casinos might even reward you with bonuses and other incentives when you use the PayPal method to make deposits and withdrawals.
- You will not be subject to any credit checks before your account is approved.
- It is free to set up an account and send money. There is a small charge to withdraw the money from your account.
What are the Disadvantages?
- PayPal is not available at every online casino and may not be accessible at the casino of your choice.
- If the casino of your choice does offer PayPal as a deposit or withdrawal option, it may only be possible in certain countries and may still not be an option in your geographical location.
- Withdrawals may take up to 7 days to clear in your PayPal account.
A Great Choice
With its local availability restrictions being the only drawback to using PayPal at online and mobile casinos, it’s a strong contender when you’re deciding how to manage your deposits, cashouts and wins. Find it at many of the gambling destinations that we showcase, and enjoy the peace of mind that it brings. You’ll be able to focus more on your games if you know that your information and your funds are secure, which in turn will mean that you win bigger and enjoy yourself much more.