Paysafecard is Europe’s leading prepaid system, and it is fast gaining traction in Canada and around the rest of the world too. It has proven to be a big success in online and mobile casinos, thanks to its security and ease of use. Since deciding how you want to manage your casino funds and winnings is such a serious matter, we always advise looking into as many possibilities to find the one that is right for you. Increasingly, for more and more people, that seems to be Paysafecard and it definitely merits some serious consideration.
How Does it Work?
You can purchase Paysafecard vouchers from many offline vendors, and online from the company website itself. For every voucher you’ll receive a unique PIN number of 16 digits, and you can move as much or as little of what is on the voucher to your casino account in any single sitting. You can also use up to 10 Paysafe vouchers at once at online casinos. To use the vouchers, you just need to make your way to the cashier interface at your chosen casino, choose the Deposit option, and then follow the simple prompts. You’ll be enjoying your favourite games in next to no time.
What are the Advantages?
- Paysafecard is a completely anonymous system, so your funds and your personal information are kept completely safe. The only thing you need to be careful of, while your Paysafe voucher has any money left on it, is guarding your PIN. Precisely because the system is so anonymous, anyone can use this and gain access to your funds.
- There are no background checks when purchasing Paysafecard vouchers, so anyone can do it.
- Deposits are reflected in your casino account almost immediately.
- The system is very simple to use.
- My Paysafecard is a more permanent card that those who make more regular use of the system can acquire. You load all your vouchers onto the same card, using the same PIN and password, to keep things simpler and more secure.
- The My Paysafe PLUS Loyalty Programme will reward you every time you use your My Paysafecard. You get points, which can be exchanged for exclusive gifts at several major retailers. The programme is tiered, and as you move up the levels you will unlock ever-greater perks.
What are the Disadvantages?
- With the Paysafecard system being anonymous, as we mentioned, you need to be very careful with your voucher, card, PIN and password.
- You can’t use this system to make withdrawals, so you’ll need to investigate and choose something else when the time comes for you to cash out your casino winnings.
- Paysafecard vouchers are not always accepted at online and mobile casinos, and you may find that the casino you want to play at does not recognise this payment method.
You’ll need to deposit each voucher separately instead of all in one go – online casinos do not allow you to combine different voucher PIN numbers in a single deposit. It’s for your own safety, but it can be quite frustrating.
Which Paysafe casinos do we recommend?