Casino Du Lac-Leamy
Telephone: +1 819 772 2100
Address: 1 Boulevard du Casino Gatineau QC J8Y 6W3 Canada
While it doesn’t have the size of Casino Niagara and Casino Rama situated in Ontario, Casino Du Lac-Leamy is still one of the most noteworthy venues in Quebec. The former Casino Hull is located in the bustling Gatineau and is government run. It has a quite an American feel to its interior, making it quite unique for a venue in Canada. Since its construction was completed in 1996, Casino Du Lac-Leamy has been serving not just Gatineau, but also surrounding Ottawa, along with Eastern Ontario, making for a very vibrant and exciting atmosphere. There is also an unbeatable view of the Lac de la Carriere quarry lake that thrills patrons with its pristine natural beauty. The exterior of the Casino du Lac-Leamy may be quite imposing, with its angular architecture making it look very much like a government building. It could easily be confused for a museum, or some kind of departmental building. But we suggest you don’t judge the casino on its modern, functional looks, as it is lavishly decorated inside with some amazing views.
The casino not only offers great land based gambling action and exciting nightlife for the surrounding communities, it also injects more than $200 million into the local government annually. It employs over 1400 people at its location and with visitors exceeding 2 million every year, this venue will remain a symbol of pride for Quebec for some time yet to come.
Premium Casino Gaming
The Casino du Lac-Leamy boasts over 70 000 square feet of gaming action. The floors include more than 1800 slot machines, 64 tables including Baccarat and both American and European Roulette. There is even a Keno Lounge included here; giving players a well rounded gaming experience. If you are looking for other events on site, the Casino du Lac-Leamy also hosts live bands from its 1100-seater venue every Friday and Saturday night and these events offer an unforgettable atmosphere. This is one of the larger live venues in a Canadian casino, meaning there are generally bigger international acts that play here, not just local talent.
The Luxurious Hilton Next Door
The Casino du Lac Leamy is attached to an incredible Hilton Hotel. Here, gamblers can take a break from the casino floor and treat themselves to a dip in a heated pool or hot tub. There is also a spa, as well as the rocking Bar 7 for those looking for some nightlife. For the hungry, a visit to the Hilton’s 5 star restaurant, The Baccarat won’t go amiss. As with its live event venue, no other Canadian casino can boast that they have a Hilton right next door, giving the Casino du Lac-Leamy a unique competitive edge.
Casual And Fine Dining Facilities
- Arome-This venue specializes in seafood but they also offer grills with their dry aged beef being one of their most famous dishes.
- Banco Bistro – affordable, family friendly dining is what Banco Bistro specializes in. Pizzas, gourmet burger and buffet style dining is the order of the day here.
- Le Cafe – Sandwiches, salads, desserts and other quick bites can be grabbed at the friendly Le Cafe. Quick service and clean surroundings make this a fast food favourite.
- TGV – With only Pizzas and sandwiches on the menu, the TGV is a popular eatery due to its poolside location. It’s the perfect summer snack shack.
- Gaming – large, entertaining selection suited to all betting levels.
- Atmosphere – the casino actively cultivates a Las Vegas-like feel.
- Parking – finding parking on your own can be very difficult, and taking advantage of the valet service is highly recommended.