Telephone: +1 800-832-7529
Address: 5899 Rama Rd, Orillia, ON L3V 6H6, Canada
Casino Rama is as famous for its striking architectural design as its massive, almost 200 000 square foot gaming area. Combining a hotel, casino and entertainment complex in one enormous venue, Casino Rama has been entertaining and rewarding the surrounding community of Rama Ontario for years now.
Situated on the Chippewa of Rama First Nation land, Casino Rama is the largest First Nation casino in Canada and is also the only commercial casino, as opposed to the so-called charity casinos of other First Nation peoples, where the profits generated are placed in trust.
What draws the crowds to Casino Rama is not just its ridiculous collection of gaming action, but also the selection of entertainment events that are hosted here, ranging from sporting events to big name rock bands. While size doesn’t necessarily mean quality, at Casino Rama it apparently does, as the venue is ridiculously well maintained and offers something for everybody.
A Mountain Of Exciting Games
Casino Rama delivers big on everything and you wouldn’t expect anything less from a casino with this name. The casino action at this venue includes an incredible 2500 slots, 100 table games including a 10 table dedicated Poker room.
The casino also features a great collection of
- Notable slots include: Wild Fury, Sun Warrior, Titanic, Rumble Rumble Bison, River Boat Queen, High Voltage Blackout and Lightning Link.
- Notable Table Games include: Blackjack Switch which is a customer blackjack variant licensed to Casino Rama through SHFL Entertainment, Casino War which is another original, licensed property from SHFL and Pai Gow Poker a one of a kind amalgamation of eastern and western gambling sensibilities.
The casino also features the Personal Bet Module, a device present on all poker tables with a 5 card hand. This PBM allows you to be part of a massive 5 card Poker progressive network in Casino Rama. Games included on the list of compatible tables include Mississippi Stud, Texas Hold’em and more.
When The Hunger Hits
With so much ground to cover, patrons at Casino Rama will definitely work up a healthy appetite. The venue caters to pretty much all tastes, with their 8 unique restaurants ready to tantalize your taste buds.
The Willow brings Asian cuisine to life but also caters to locals with a few Canadian speciality dishes. There is also an amazing selection of fresh daily Dim Sum dishes. St Germaine’s steakhouse experience brings AAA Alberta beef to the table for an unforgettable meat lover’s experience. There are also seafood options including out of the tank lobster and world famous sea bass.
Simcoe Yard House combines a casual bar atmosphere with great food and events. There are bands that play on the stage over weekends, big screen TVs and the famous Yardhouse beer cocktails. Right in the hotel lobby is one of the gems of Casino Rama, the Firestarter Lounge. Leather couches, a massive fireplace and a cool lounge atmosphere make the Firestarter Lounge the ideal place to relax, or start your night out.
- Full casino resort experience: enjoy a spa, snow sports and other activities as well as gambling.
- Promotions: Get great prices and freebies for all kinds of services.
- Crowds – The huge facility doesn’t feel too crowded, but because it is so popular it can get very full. You need to book your rooms and restaurants well in advance.